Sunday, March 29, 2009

Afrin Pure Sea

I have discovered a new fascinating product, made by Afrin. It is a all natural drug free nasal rinise. It comes in three different forumals,the Meduim Stream, Gentle Mist, and Ultra Gentle Mist. All three forumlas can be used for adults and children over two years old. Afri Pure Sea, comes from the Bay of Saint-Malo in France, where the currents renew the sea salt and regenerate its mineral and salt content. How many products of you heard of that have only one ingredient?? Who would want to use this? People who work in dusty enviorments, if you live in a large city, which are known to be very polluted. Teacher's who are exposured to germs. If you are interested in all natural products this is for you. I use it so I can breathe freely through my nassage passages,and after using this new product for five days, let me tell you it works. I can even sleep better, since I'm not always breathing through my mouth, which will dehydrated you. What does this wonderful new product cost? Only $14.99, which can be found in the cough and cold aisle and you use it up to four times a day or as needed. Try it and see for yoursevles and you will be telling you friends all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment