Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hi I'am a bzzagent and signed up for a campaign for the 50th year of Cover Girl celebration on Facebook. If you like Cover Girl makeup product's like I do, I suggest that you like their fan page for every month they are giving away a new product and doing fun things like last month you could design a candy heart to send to that special someone. Cover Girl makeup has been a must have of mine since I was allowed to start wearing makeup, I saw my mother using it and it also looked so nice on her. I like how they priced their products, very reasonable so all women can afforded, to look so pretty and fashionable. They carry all your makeup needs with so many colors to choose from, plus it is a company we can trust not to test their products on animals, something that I will just not tolerate in a company or support.. Go and become a fan to enter this month giveaway of the of Lash Bash Mascara and who know what knows what is in store for next month, sounds like fun, right..

No comments:

Post a Comment