Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Cuisinart Smart Stick campaign

Hi #imabzzagent and really want and need this campaign With the 200 watt  power of the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand held Blender, I could blend solid food so I could eat again and have the fuel that my body need's. I had eight teeth pulled and only have my upper partical's , making it impossible to eat solid food. I live on liquids, like broths, soups, jello and my biggest solid food Yogurt. A plus is I have lost twenty pounds, but losing energy and need to fuel my body. I dont own a blender or a meat grinder, so getting the campaign for the Cuisinart would be exciting but it also would be a means to be able to have solid food in my body, a way to get vitamins and minerals back that my body really needs. So please pick me I want and need this, go watch my video on Youtube, I can believe what I just showed the world.....http://www.youtube.com/user/222carley?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/0/fVuA6AL7I9s

No comments:

Post a Comment