Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Kindle 3 campaign

#imabzzagent and would love to be part of the new Kindle 3 campaign!!  I have so many books that my family screams when I get a new one, where are you going to put it , for I boxes of books in the garage and a stuff book shelf in the house. My vision is getting worse as I age and with the Kindle I can adjust the screen to see the print better, than printed words in a book. It is light weight, small and just so cool, better that a I-Pad. Amazon has all you needs at their site, including free books that you can download, they even have a Kindle for your PC. This is a great product for us go green people, for look at all the tree's it saves, old books thrown in the garbage dumps, land waste, I want and need this, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment