Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Root Candles



Hi I'am a BzzAgent and  was picked to do a campaign for Root Candles, how thrilled I was. I have always loved candles and never had the joy of trying Root Candles, in fact I had never heard of them unto the campaign invite. Candles serve so many great memories and make great setting's for romantic times and just to make you house smell fresh and sweet.

After being invited you are sent a bzz kit and mine contain three Root Legacy jar candles, the scents were Pinot Nior Pumpkin Spice Latte and Lemon Frosted Scone.I just love the names, dont they sound fancy and very appealing. I could smell them though the jar, so making it more exciting to open them and light them, but with one do I choose first???  I choose the Pinot Noir first and trimmed the wicked a fourth of a inch, which Amos Root the founder of the candles suggest your do to be safe.

The Pinot Nior Smelled very good, it reminded me of black berries and cherries , while burning it left a clean rich fruity scent in the room, which reached into the hall way. The Pumpkin Spice latte, reminded me of a pumpkin bake baking in the oven, something that smelled so good it about killed you to wait and eat it. This scent seemed to fill the whole house, I believe that it is the best of the three, remember this is a personal feeling. The Lemon Frosted Scone, has a very rich lemon scent, that I could smell all day, it is different from any other lemon I have ever smelled before, much more rich in scent and made the house smell delicious, like your favortive lemon pie or cake.

Root candles burn so great, for they are made with pure bee's wax and soy for a long burn time. They burn evenly around the jar, with no waste to them. They are made in so many different scents and forms. You can get pillar, taper, diffuser's, dining candles,  tassel's , sachet's all made for a candle company that has been in business for over 140 years now. here is the link to their scent so you can order some for yourself or a friend..http://www.rootcandles.com/

I high recommend going to the site just to read the stories about the founder Amos Root, he is a very interesting person, he knew Heller Keller and the Wright brother's. it tells how he started his own bee hive's, which lead to his candle making  legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment