Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kroger's Private Selection Frozen food's


Hi I'am a Bzz Agent and was invited to this very tasty campaign. I received a coupon for a frozen desert, a frozen pizza, and a frozen appetizer, for free and all I had to do was try them and report back and share my thought's on how they tasted  and share with friends and family the goodness about these product's. Plus I got a very nice Private Selection pot holder, which I show off in my kitchen.

 Let's start with the pizza, it was free for me, but the regular price was $7.99, which I have brought several more, sometimes they have them on sale. I bought more because they tasted great!! It is the first frozen pizza that I didnt have to add cheese too, most frozen pizza's lack cheese, which makes it taste so much better, but with the Private selections, it was shredded and had balls of cheese, something I have never seen before. I had the pepperoni with taste like it was just sliced  from fresh pepperoni, with a nice thickness. it was spicy but too spicy, just right I would say. Enough sauce for me but those who like alot of sauce, might want to any a little bit more. I loved the thin crust except the edges were too crispy for me. Now if you are serving this alone for a meal with more than two people I would suggest to buy two of them.

Me personally, I'am not big on appetizer's, for I'am a picky eater, so I left this decision up to my husband to pick which one to try and he  selected The Southwestern Style Chicken Trumpets.  For the sake of this campaign I did try a bite and really didnt care for them and looked to the rest of the family for advise on how they tasted. They were just too spicy for me, I get heartburn very easy so one bite was enough. The kids said that they were ok, not enough chicken for them. My husband honestly didnt like the first why and I kept asking him why, so I can explain, why he said this. So he tried another one, then he was eating all that was left on the plate. He said that they grew on him, I had to laugh!  He liked the chicken and the green pepper's, but said he didnt really like the red pepper's. Should I buy them again I asked him? He said yes, for he liked the crispy texture and they were filling. Again we got these free, but I noticed that they were priced for $6.99, which I think is a little high, but most of appetizer's are.


I love pizza but felt I saved the best for last, the Frozen desert, Wow this was so had to pick for they offer so many that sound so tasty, finally I decided  to get the the Northern Spy Apple Crisp, you got love that name! They are absolutely delicious, my mouth is starting to water just think about how great they tasted. It came with two serving but they were very nice in size. I got these free with my coupon, but they were on sale that day for $2.99, normally $3.99, and they would be worth every penny of this price.  The Northern Spy Apple Crisp was filled with apples that tasted so fresh  with a great glaze covering them, mmm! The topping was crumble, with brown sugar and cinnamon flavoring which was divine in flavor and taste, plus they werent overly sweet, but would satisfy any sweet tooth, you have to try them to get the full effect of the taste it was better than grandma's apple pie, which has to be our secret.

I wanted to add this link so you could go and let your eyes just fall in love, and I wanted to add that the private selections that i talked about could be cooked in the microwave or oven, happy eating..http://www.kroger.com/in_store/corporate_brands/Pages/private_selection.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment