Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration



    Hi my name is Carla, and I'am a happy Bzz Agent for I was sent three products from the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration facial care product line to try for free!! They sent me the the treatment mask , the cream cleanser and a jar of the night cream and all the products have Clary sage, giving it a nice scent and I have found using the cream cleanser, taste pretty good, LOL..:) I have been using these for almost two weeks now and I love all three of them.
    The cream cleanser , I found over time you only need a drop, for it spreads so good over your face and neck, with fantastic cleaning result's. It leaves my face feeling refreshed, clean and with a nice shiny glow. It is great at removing dirt, oil , which build up on your face through the day and it works great at removing make-up, just dont use it for eye make-up, could burn your eyes. It so easy to use that I'am sure you will love it.
    The treatment mask, I was leary to try, for so many face mask that I have used in the past, feel like they are caking  and drying my face so bad that I want to wash them off, within a minute. I found using the mask the first time, that I didnt need a ton of the product to create a nice covering, which felt like it was tighting my facial skin, in a nice pleasing way, it felt good. it was very easy to remove, and my skin felt so soft and smooth with a nice glow, I loved it.
    The night cream, I'am totally in love with this product. It has a thick creamy texture that truly has been making my dry facial skin come alive with moisture and softness, and I have'nt  been using it that long. I wake up in the morning and my face feel so soft and smooth, and my skin is so dry and with the cold weather and the space heater blowing all day, which tend's to dry your skin out, it feels great!  I highly suggest if you have dry skin you have to try this night cream, I dont think I will ever use another brand now,  it works that good.
    If you suffer from dry facial skin, I highly recommend that you give these product's a try and the day cream, check them out on-line, at the store, just do it. The Clary sage  with is included in all of these is know for being able to hold moisture, to get your skin the hydration that it need's. It has been dermatologist tested, and clinically proven to provide intense hydration and I have tested it and proved them to be right, that is why I suggest you do to, I will be back to let you know how much my skin has improved in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment