Sunday, January 11, 2015

KY LIQUIBEADS

       I looked at the full size box of the KY Liquibeads and thought I hope your the answer that I have been looking for to solve my problem. I suffered because my body would  not make any vaginal moisture, which made enjoying sex with my husband, almost impossible. Sure there was sexual activity between us, but I honestly did not enjoy it and he could tell. I have learned there are many reason's women suffered from this, could it be stress, getting older, menopause, not enough sleep, I didnt' know for myself, all I knew was I needed help!
    Enter KY Liquibeads, into my life. I read the instructions and thought this sounds easy to use and it was. It came will a applicator to use to insert the liquibead into the ovule, and the bead would dissolve within minutes, to give me up to 8 hours for sexual pleasure. My heart leaped for joy, this sounds so easy and will last so I have time to get ready and not be a planned event for sex. I followed it all, so easy to do like I thought, no mess, yeah I think I have a winner!!
     Fast forward, my husband and I  had sexual pleasure for a couple of hours, like we use to! I could relax and enjoy his body with mine again. He was thrilled that I could enjoy sex with him, which in turn, made it all so much hotter in the bed, it was like we were just married, oh my I love this.
    If you have this problem, you got to try KY Liquibeads, they work, so easy to use, and will bring you so much joy. KY is a leader in sexual aids, they care about people and you can trust their products to be 100% safe and enjoyable.
 
          I got this free for testing purpose's for being a member of Smiley360!
For more information check there site out and enter the contest to win a basket of their products http://www.k-y.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment