Friday, February 6, 2015

I Love Mud

http://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-maskhttp://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-mask     I love mud, not the kind that you step in when is has been raining, but the mud you use on your face. Dead Sea Mud Mask is a great product,  that I just started using about 11 days ago. When I saw the name I got excited dead sea, hmm isnt that where are the best ingredients for your skin come from? I knew this to be true, so when I got it I opened it and read the direction's and I applied to my face.
    The instructions are so easy to follow. MAKE sure your face is CLEAN, before you apply the mud mask, this is very important! I used a headband and pull all my hair back, so I could get all my face better and of course I it didnt' want to get it my hair. With clean hands I applied a thin layer all around my face, while not getting to close to my eyes. Now this is a trick to me, applying a thin layer, I am hoping to get better at this in time.
    I left in on for 20 minutes, I could feel a tingling sensation as it worked my skin and it drew out dead skin and bad  impurities from my face. Over the 20 minutes, my skin just kept getting tighter, I loved it, felt like I was at a spa.


        I look so scary there LOL, oh my when I took this pic, I was like yikes Iam sharing this. You will see what I was saying about in time I will get better at getting a even layer all over. I look sad, but underneath Iam thrilled for my face will look and feel so much better. I used warm water and splashed it until it removed all the dried mud and patted dry with a clean towel.This is a holistic detoxifier and purifier that will refine your skin.



     Now that my face had been purified, I needed a good lotion to seal in and keep my face soft and smooth. I used Professional Formula Youth Expression  Night Cream made by Insta-Natural, after applying my toner and serum. One of the biggest thing's I enjoy about this cream is that it can be used in the morning and at night, so I have one product that has two uses, which will save money and space. It has a nice creamy texture, that adsorb quickly into my skin, with a greasy or sticky feeling left behind.
     Both of these product's made by Insta-Natural, used together are a great combination. They are made with all natural ingredients,  there are no chemical's, making them ideal for all skin user's and people that has sensitive skin. I wanted to add that the mud can be used anywhere on your body and it has no nasty scent, and the night cream will hydrate and plump your skin with using everyday! They both come in a generous size , the night cream is 3.4 fl oz and the mask is 16 oz, so they will last a long time and if your not happy with either you can get your money back. It is a win, win for your skin and wallet, want more information go here to their site at http://instanatural.com/
      
     

Follow them at https://twitter.com/InstaNatural                                                                                              "Products provided for free for testing purposes, and these are my honest unbiased opinion!
                                                                           

         "Powered By BrandBacker"








   





No comments:

Post a Comment