Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentia Even Glow Serum For Your Eyes

     I love to try new products and when I asked to try Valentia Even Glow Serum I got very excited! I had heard very good things about this brand plus I love beauty items and serum is my fave things. One of the first things I notice about this serum is that it has 20% vitamin C and that it a tall tale sign that this is a product that will deliver on it's promise to improve my skin health. Vitamin C is nature's skin healing agent, it is rich in anti-oxidants, which renews skin cells. Vitamin C also works to vanquish dark spots, which age and sun exposure, the later being the worse on your skin, too much sun will age your skin very quickly. 
     Other ingredients like organic rosehip, oil, and organic sea buckthorn oil, green tea extract, and plant stem  cells  aid's vitamin C  to enhance it's efficacy to fight aging of your skin. Just reading the ingredients makes me get excited before I even begin to use! They are also know to even skin tone, add radiance, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase your natural skin glow while all the time slowing down your skin natural aging process.
    Now this sounds so good and makes you so excited, so let's give it a try! I used this serum twice a day, after I made sure made face was clean, this is very important for the product to do it job and have success. The scent was very pleasing, has a nice not over powering orange scent, and color, making this pleasing to my sense's. The texture was perfect, it wasnt' to thick, where  I couldnt' work with it or too runny going everywhere even on my clothes, the later being the worse to me. It comes with a droplet applicator, which I enjoyed using. The color of the bottle is nice, it is light enough so I can see when the bottle is about gone, so I would know when to buy more.
     I used the serum twice a day for over two weeks now and my face loves it! I can look in the mirror again and like the face I see. My fine lines are getting smaller, my skin tone is really getting a more even color, like it use to be and my face just glows with radiance. It is a amazing how much this serum has changed my face. I look a few years younger, my skin feels younger,  which makes me feel younger. My husband has notice a difference, which is the most amazing to me, for he tells me Iam beautiful, rather I  feel good about my looks or not.
     I love this product and forever grateful that I was chosen to try this. It is one my top list of best ever made beauty products, being that it is made with all natural ingredients and some of them organic, is another reason it works so well. Having all natural ingredients makes it safe for all skin types to use. You can try this knowing it is a risk free product and has a lifetime guarantee, what would you have to lose, nothing right.
     
 
I received this product for product testing purposes!!http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HJD8NLY

No comments:

Post a Comment