Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath

        Bubbles bubbles everywhere there are bubbles!! Who doesn't like bubbles I think no matter what age you still like bubbles they are ageless. I loved to blow bubbles with my chewing gum plus I used to love to blow bubbles threw one of those things that had a hole at the end of the stick thingy.
       I sure all will agree that bubbles in the bath tub as you were growing up was a blast it made me want to take a bath it was a time that I could blew bubbles around place them on my body and laugh the time away.
     As as mother when I had children and they were old enough to take a bath by themselves I used bubble bath, well I didn't know any better and use Dawn or Ivory detergent dish soap to make huge bubbles. I learned that this wasn't a good idea for these types of products would dry their precious skin. My search was on for a good safe bubble bath.

         Well looky looky look at what I found!! Bubbles Therapy Pure and Natural Bubble bath made by Sweetsensation Therapy, the name told me all I needed to know, it made bubbles and it was a all natural ingredients product. What was the 3 in1 for hmm let us look and see. It will clean your body you use it to wash your hair and it makes bubbles, clean clean bubbles maker. It is safe to use on babies even.
         
 


                 It is so easy to use pour one to two tablespoons of the Bubbles Therapy into temperature set running water  as seen here the bubbles will start building  with the plant based bubbling agent. Make sure that you avoid the eye area and when using as a shampoo  or just playing in it mention this to the kids too.
               A tall mountain of bubbles will be produced creating a fun safe bath time for your kids yourself anyone that can take a bath on their own. Bring back childhood memories soak and clean plus wash your hair all at the same time.
       The Bubble Therapy Pure and Natural Bubble Bath is safe for they only use all natural, organic and plant based ingredients. It is sulfate  paraben, and dioxant  free plus it is biodegradable it so gentle on your skin.
       The Bubbles Therapy Pure and Natural Bubble Bath was a huge hit at my house. My girls, myself and my husband all used it and felt to clean and refreshed. My girls used it on their hair and it made it look so shiny and it felt so soft. It is a blast to relax and enjoy yourself. I received this for product testing purposes and  this is my honest and unbiased opinion.
    You can here to purchase a bottle for your household  http://www.sweetsationtherapy.com/bubble
                  Become a fan of facebook and watch for promotions https://www.facebook.com/Sweetsation.Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment