Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Flower Tote Bag

      What a lovely tote bag that exactly comes in a gray tote bag that I can use for other things like trips to the grocery store. This  tote bag is   very lovely for it is has a well detail floral design with well detail flowers that shows the petals and leafs in vibrant rich colors.

    My tote bag has lovely pink roses and purple violets with a lovely shade of green for the leafs. I love how the roses changes into deeper shades of pink as the petals open up. This makes it perfect for a women to carry since it is so lady like.
    Wow the size is amazing for it is 14" long  x 4.3" wide x 9.3" in height and   it is  square shaped. The material used is very strong quality vinyl that is so easy to clean with a damp cloth plus the background is black so it won't show dirt or dust.

     I love that it has a handle so I can carry it in my hands  and  it comes with a strap that can be hooked to the sides to carry  which is ideal to use it as a messenger bag. The front is has two long straps like a belt buckle that have strong  snaps to use to open the bag with.
     The quality is superior for it is very well stitched with a strong trim around the entire tote bag my items are secure inside. Inside it  is lined with a lovely soft silky material that makes it look even nicer. It has two inside pockets that are open and a zipper pocket which is nice to hold items like my check book or money  anything that I don;t want to fall out.


    I like the two open inside pockets for I use them to hold my keys for easy access. A nice plus is that it comes with a black snap billfold that holds pictures I really needed one of these. These are so many different colors for you to choose from.
    I am amazed by how many items I can carry at one time and its strong enough to hold them all. It has a easy to use zipper enclosure that too is very well stitched. I really like how it has gold legs on the bottom so I can set it down on a table.

    This tote is so versatile this it can be used as a tote, a messenger bag or as  a purse. It would be grand for college kids so they can carry their laptops or tablets plus some books inside. Very durable and a great value. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my  honest and unbiased opinion. 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6TWYMU

No comments:

Post a Comment