Saturday, January 7, 2017

Turtle Meter

   The Turtlemeter is ideal for new moms or mothers with young children. The fear of placing your baby or young child in water that is too hot or cold is a scary feeling. The Turtlemeter can help you  be able to relax and know that your child is safe. I really like how it has a LED screen on the top that digitally detects the warms temperature which starts the moment it is placed in the water.

 The numbers are bold and big enough to be able to read without taking the turtle out of the water. 
I like too that it has the colors so you don't even have to read the screen for if its to cold it will turn blue that is the inner circle surrounding the LED screen. Then  it will turn green when the water is safe to place your baby inside but if it is red the water is too hot.
The turtle will float around the water but your child if old enough he or she  can fully submerge it under the water making it also a toy for them to play with building hand and eye coordination. I really 

like how it comes with the needed batteries so it is ready to use straight from the package.
It's really cute and well made making it very durable. Included is a easy to read and understand instruction booklet. The Turtlemeter would be idea for a baby shower gift or just to give to a mom that doesn't have time to stand there and keep checking the water temperature plus it will let you know if the water starts to cool down to much.

 I know when I was a young mother I sure wish that I had a Turtlemeter it would had save me so much time and effort for with my first kid I worried about everything I did with her oh my! I did receive a sample of this product.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-TM01-Baby-Bath-Floating-Turtle-Toy-and-Tub-Thermometer/33389889

http://www.sears.com/ozeri-turtlemeter-the-baby-bath-floating-turtle-toy/p-04933239000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

No comments:

Post a Comment