Friday, December 16, 2016

Easy To Use

          I love the sleek modern look of this digital scale! The white color looks so neat and blends in with my kitchen plus it is so light weight making it much easier to use and move around . The size is nice for it makes it easy to store it in my cabinet.

        I was very pleased when I opened the box and seen the three batteries included that are needed to operate the digital scale what a nice plus. This scale is so easy to use for it has a touch screen on and off button that goes off after two minutes of inactivity conserving the batteries. Not only this it has a weight counted dial.
       The Tare button is nice for I can place a bowl or plate of food on the scale and push the on button and get a accurate reading which would be idea for weighing raw food items like chicken which will keep the germs off the scale. Which I did to bake my husband some chicken thighs for a snack and it was so simple to do. 

       The digital screen has large enough numbers making it easy for me to read the weight which the scale will weigh up to 11lbs which is alot of food. This scale is idea for people that are on diets or like my brother who I wanted this scale for to weigh his food out due to his heart problems. 
      It would make a lovely gift for the cooks in your life to measure out recipes which will give you more successful results. 
I really like how it comes with a calorie count book and a booklet with complete instructions on how to use and to keep it clean which is simple for you just wipe it off with a damp cloth

. I was shocked by how many calories grapes have so I used the scale to get the right amount to eat to stay within my calorie intake for the day for I wanted to make sure that it worked right before I gave it to my brother and I can truly say it does. I was given this as a sample.
http://www.sears.com/ozeri-rev-digital-kitchen-scale-with-electro-mechanical/p-00814098000P?plpSellerId=Wayfair.com&prdNo=7&blockNo=7&blockType=G7

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-Rev-Digital-Kitchen-Scale-with-Electro-Mechanical-Weight-Dial/47930457

No comments:

Post a Comment