Friday, December 9, 2016

Keeping You Motivated

My husband has been trying to lose weight for a while now but we had trouble keeping track of his progress. I would write it down on a piece of paper  but then would throw it away when cleaning so the fact that the Weight Master stores up to 30 uses is wonderful.

I was amazed that it can weigh up to 440lbs this is the first time I seen a scale that could.
If your trying to lose weigh knowing your BMI (body mass index) is a vital key in being successful but it can also discourage you at first. I remember the first time my husband step on and the scale and saw his weight then the BMI number he wasn't too happy but then as it goes down in time it is very uplifting.
I loved it when it set up the scale and  when his weight came up the green light lite up which meant he lost weight I can't stress how encouraging this scale can be but it will light up red if you have gained weight. I can be set up in kilo grams instead of pounds if you prefer. It was very easy to set a user profile for it comes with a easy to understand step by step booklet in many different languages plus you can set up to eight different profiles.

The Weight Master is very stylish and sleek in appearance and it measures 11.5" by 12.5" so it will fit in a average size bathroom. Then is a pull tab that you release when you ready to set your scale up which I like for it saves on the battery which is lithium another plus for lithium batteries last longer.
The scale has a  black light LED screen making it easier to read the digital numbers which can be seen in the dark. Mark sure that you set the scale on a even hard surface for a accurate reading where as I used my on my hard wood floors.

 It is very well made strong but not at all heavy to move around for the smooth  surface will not scratch your flooring plus the top surface is non slip . It has Microban  so that germs are not spread from user to user. It comes in two colors and I received the black as a sample which I prefer over the white.
 This would make a nice gift for friends that are trying to lose weight or those that are moving into there first home.
http://www.sears.com/ozeri-weightmaster-ii-440-lbs-digital-bath-scale/p-00864516000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=11&blockNo=11&blockType=G11

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-WeightMaster-II-440-lbs-Digital-Bath-Scale/49545933

No comments:

Post a Comment