Thursday, December 8, 2016

Works Great With A Stylish Look

   If you looking for a fan that does it all then  this is your answer! I have to say right off  that I had a hard time setting the fan up. Trying to put the stand together by myself was difficult for me for you have to connect the base together with the cord going though plus adding three screws to thebase plus  fan while holding the fan upright. I finally ended up laying it down and getting a box and angle the fan upward. I just wished that it would have came put together.

On the plus side it is the best fan I own and ever used for I just love how light weight and quiet the fan is for it reminds me of summer winds that are blowing gently. I have trouble sleeping and the sound is so soothing that I can set the timer to a hour or so to listen too as I fall asleep. I liked how when I turned it on it lights up the temperature of the room.
Its great how it oscillates at four different degrees and at 360 it will cool down the enter room but if its only me and my husband I can use the 120 degree what a nice feature. It looks great very stylish to display in your living room with a nice sleek black finish. Easy to clean surface that can be wiped with a damp towel.
 It is very easy to move around for there is a place in the back to lift up with.

 This baby really puts out the cool for when I had it on the highest setting I was getting cold. It nice how it offers so many different settings and  ways to cool your room off and it comes with a remote and battery so that you don't even have to get up you  can be lazy.
This fan was given to me as a sample that will get alot of use and will help me save money for I can  turn the air conditioner on a lower setting and will be grand in the spring time.

 It does come with a easy to understand book on setting the fan up and how to use.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-360-Oscillation-Tower-Fan-with-Micro-Blade-Noise-Reduction-Technology/37406674

http://www.sears.com/ozeri-360-oscillation-tower-fan-with-micro-blade/p-03213213000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ozeri-38-in-Tower-Fan-with-360-Degree-Oscillation-and-Micro-Blade-Noise-Reduction-Technology-OZF5/205091193

No comments:

Post a Comment