Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Keeping Your Baby Safe

I received a sample of  the Duckymeter  and I have to say after using it that I love it! It would be ideal for any parent with a baby or young child to own. I was very impressed with how fast the digital thermometer started measuring the water temperature why it was instant. The numbers are so easy to read  with the nice size lite up LCD screen plus if you were to have trouble seeing them you would have the different  color codes to go by.

  This  would save mothers so much time and you won't waste water. I love bright yellow color of the duck with the orange beak  sure too please your baby's senses. It is safe and very well made a product that I would trust my baby or  young child to play with.

 The ducky may float around the water but it can be submerged with a light push since it only weighs 8 ozs, making this good for hand and eye coordination.

 The Duckymeter is powered by three AAA batteries. Why I used the Duckymeter to draw my husbands bath for he is always telling me that it too hot. This  would be the ideal gift for a baby shower for I never know why to buy . This product gives any Mother or grandmother the peace of mind that is needed when caring for your baby or young kid.
http://www.sears.com/ozeri-duckymeter-the-baby-bath-floating-duck-toy/p-SPM17011384007?plpSellerId=Big

No comments:

Post a Comment